Friday, August 27, 2010

Girl on a Motorcycle

Via Fashion Gone Rogue

Lately I have been seeing lots of editorials featuring girls on motorcycles. They are cool and all, but they can never live up to my all time favorite Girl on a Motorcycle, Marianne Faithfull.
I am very partial to movies that were made in the 1960's, but Girl on a Motorcycle is one of my all time faves. A big reason for that is the magnificent and gorgeous Marianne Faithfull, one of my biggest rock and roll style icons. If you have not seen this movie yet, her leather bodysuit alone is reason enough to see it. One time muse (and girlfriend) to Mick Jagger and graced with a beautiful singing voice, Marianne Faithfull is definitely someone to be admired. Yes she had a drug problem and for a time lived on the streets of London, but don't most of our most favorite stars go through some sort of peril? Wouldn't they be boring if they didn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment